Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Dad...

I am trying to clean the office today and have a HUGE stack of preschool papers that I am trying to get organized so that I can then throw them away! I am going to take pictures and scan things they have made and make them a little preschool scrapbook so that I can get rid of all of these papers and craft projects. They are cute but I can't have them lying all over my house all of the time. Anyway, I found this in the pile and thought it was worth writing down. I actually think this is something they made in Primary for Father's Day. They were given the following questions and were asked to fill in the blanks.

Saige:
My Dad
My Dad's name is...
Brett
My Dad's favorite color is...
pink ???
My Dad likes to...
play games sometimes
My dad likes to eat...
snacks and sneak in the pantry!
When my dad goes to work he...
works on cows and checks on sick ones

Madisen:
My Dad
My Dad's name is...
Brett
My Dad's favorite color is...
green
My Dad likes to...
work
My dad likes to eat...
scooby-doo crackers and ice cream and licorice
When my dad goes to work he...
checks on cows and dogs

No comments: