I am working on the business mileage reports for the end of the year and I came across this list on the back of one of them. The mileage log in my van often becomes a place to write things down when I don't have a paper on hand. It has things like: Don't forget to do..., the van can go 40 miles (at least) with the gas light on, etc.
When Chance, the girls and I were on our way to Sequoia last summer we started making this list about the funny things our family (mostly my Mom!) has said over the years. I thought I'd better type it up here so that I don't loose it.
"Stop, Drop, & Roll!"-Jade
"What is sea level? Like 2000 Ft.?"-Mom
"Do you think she's a Nun?"-Mom
"Just pull over and stop!"-Mom
"I had her. I still had her."-Madi
Now I can't remember what a few of those mean. I am going to have to ask my siblings and get back to you on that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment