While I was holding her hair back during one of the puking incidents Madi looked up at me and said, "Guess that blessing didn't work"!
I just came up with something on the fly, "Maybe you had to get all of these yuckies out of your tummy before you can get better.
I did not know how to respond. Sometimes it just feels that way doesn't it? We expect all of our problems to just disappear because we have prayed and received blessings that we will be healed. I don't think I did a very good job of responding to her comment then so I will try to now. I know that God does answer prayers and preforms miracles but his timing sometimes differs from what we think it should be. We just have to have faith that his timing is the right timing. Which basically translates into-BE PATIENT. This is such a hard thing to do. When I have figured out how to be more patient, I will write about it! But, for now, we just have to keep having Faith that the Lord knows what is best for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment