Saturday, April 23, 2011

Text Messages

I am getting a new cell phone today! I finally have an upgrade available and I have been living with this phone that has a dead battery for 4 months. It only lets me talk for 5 minutes before shutting down. It has been super annoying. Anyway, I have all of these random text messages that I want to save the information from but I think they will be erased. So, I am going to type them up here:

*From Shad-address for a place in L.A. that sells Melona Bars.
928 S. Western Koreatown Plaza.

*Minky Quilts that Stef makes: squares are 8 inches x 8 inches and the borders are 2.5 inches.
 The quilt is made up of 25 squares total (5x5)

*Elaine's piano tuner: Robert McNabb 588-5152

*Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe from Maggie:
equal amounts of extra virgin olive oil to vinegar
minced garlic and shallots or chives
squirt of dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
if you want it sweeter, add honey

*Stef address:
1139 Paradise Vista
Henderson, NV 89002

*McKenna birthday = sept. 26

*funny text from dad
I'm at pp chan    wish you were here!

*3125 wild mare way
heber city, ut 84032

*Kendra's Yummy Potatoes
1 bag of diced hash brown potatoes, frozen but thawed a little
1 cube butter
3-4 green onions
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pint sour cream
3-4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 large can of french fried onions

Mix together all ingredients, bake @ 350 for 30-45 minutes then pour french fried onions over the top and bake 10 more minutes.

*Yolanda phone #664-1561

*Massage lady that Mike Collins recommends
Kristina Jordan @ essentials

*Cyndi and Laurel's carpet cleaner
Quinn carpets 900-3174

*Chiropractic info for Mom from Jess
"he said some people can get adhesions around the nerves in the feet. They can do tissue work. he knows a few guys in st. george that do it"
"he said deep foot massage or reflexology might help break up scar tissue and adhesions....if it's not too painful for her."
"the guys name is Will Christensen at the St. George Pain relief clinic.

*Allie and Alex address:
399 D.L. East Sargent Drive
Cedar City, UT 84720

*Melissa Lewis Address:
17363 Amy Ave. 93314

*Jovane Address:
626 East F. Street
Moscow, ID 83843
(208) 310-0021

*To get pictures off of your phone, e-mail them to yourself by typing the e-mail address into where the phone # would normally go.

No comments: