I have been keeping notes about all of the things I need to write about and I finally have a few minutes today to write them down.
*We were driving to swim team the other day and a song came on the radio that Saige liked. It was a country song and she said, "Mom, I like country music. It's way better than city music"!
*Saige has an amazing talent. She can play by ear. She just figured out that she can about 6 months ago. It has been so fun to watch. She will hear a song and then go sit at the piano and pluck it out (one note at a time). It only takes her a few minutes before she has it down perfect. Her favorite songs to play right now are We'll Bring the World his Truth and Fur Elise.
*Madi was both really cute with me being pregnant and really funny about it too. The cutest thing was that she stuck up for me fiercely! Whenever Brett asked me to do anything she would say, "She doesn't have to-she is pregnant"! Or she would say, "You don't have to do any work mom because you need to take it easy.".
The funniest things was that she didn't like my maternity clothes. She would say things like, "did you buy that shirt mom?" Or "Do you like that shirt mom". Or "Do you have any other pants mom"? I wore most of the clothes that I wore when I was pregnant with them and I have to admit-they were VERY out-of-style. But, I didn't want to buy new ones so I dealt with her comments!
*The other day I was in the office on the computer and I heard the girls in their room getting the money out of their piggy bank. A few minutes later, Saige brings me a bunch of change and asks how much it is. It was $3.91. I told her. She then said, "Is that enough money to buy a horse"!
I said, "No, sorry".
She ran back to her room and said, "Madi, we are going to have to put our money together."
They both want a horse SO bad. Saige is obsessed. She talks about it all of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment