Monday, August 27, 2012

Foileler!

Madi has always loved her Grandpa Dalton. Last year in school she drew this picture and wrote the following story:
"My family and I went to Circleville, Utah to visit my Grandma Dalton. I went to work on the flat with my grandpa. We built a dirt fort. Circleville is a place that alot of people don't know about. One day me and Saige were riding on the foileler (4-wheeler). We were following our uncle Jade. He was driving a big tracktor. It was so dusty we could not see him. I was driving and I tried to make a Uturn but I couldn't. So I let Saige try. She could. I was crieng so hard! I saw a fire and I got home to Grandma's house and told my mom. She said it was ok.
The End.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that my girls LOVE to go to Circleville and spend time on the farm.
The other thing that I love is that whenever they smell gasoline, they say, "Ahhh. Smells like Circleville"!

No comments: