Yesterday the girls got some very special letters in the mail from Grandma Remund. They were so cute I thought I'd better share them here.
Dear Saige,
I wanted to write you a letter and tell you how much I miss being with you and hearing all about the things you do each and every day. California is a long way from Midway, Utah so I don't call you as often as I would like. But I think about you every day and wonder what you are up to at school, home, and church.
I know how much you like being outdoors and exploring even in your own yard. I believe that you love helping with the garden and that you know everything that is in your garden. I love when we get to video chat with you and your family. It is fun to have you put your little face in front of the camera on the computer and smile at me and Grandpa. Grandpa loves to tease you and Madi about boys at school and thinks he is pretty funny when he can get you to respond to what he says.
When I go on my morning walks, I always pass a horse that is all by himself behind a fence. He always walks over to the fence to see if I will go over and pat his nose and talk to him. I usually do because I remember how much you love horses an I know that it is what you would do.
I am so excited for November to come so that we can attend your baptism. I hope that I can come before that time so that we can all spend time together going for walks and having fun together.
I hope you know how much I love you Saige. When I stay with you, I like watching you read, color, and practice your violin. I'm so glad you have Dalton and Sydney as your brother and sister. You will be a great example for them as you teach them how to be kind like you are. I already know that you and Madi are best friends and will always take care of each other.
Continue to be obedient to your parents and do what they asked you to do. They love you and know what is best for you. Continue to be a good student at school because learning in this life is important. I am so proud of you Saige and love you so very much. Grandpa and I pray for your family every single day. I hope you will say your prayers every day because our Heavenly Father wants to hear from you. Keep working hard in your swimming, violin, track , and piano because you have been blessed with lots of abilities.
Thank you for being my sweet friend and granddaughter. When i got up this morning, all I could think of was how special my grandkids in California are and how much I miss the. So I decided to write you a letter. Have a great week and know that you are loved so much by Grandma Remund.
I love you Saige,
Grandma Remund
Saige wrote on the bottom of her letter, "I love you too!"
I thought that was SO cute!
Dear Madi,
I wanted to write you a letter and tell you how much I miss seeing you and hearing all about your daily activities. California is a long way from Midway so I don't call you as often as I would like. But I want you to know that doesn't mean I don't think about you often and wonder what you are doing.
I love seeing you smile when we video chat on the computer and also hearing you giggle. I made sugar cookies last week in the shape of autumn leaves and iced them with red, orange, and yellow icing so they really looked like fall leaves. It reminded me of the time that we made Halloween cookies together. It was so much fun to watch you and Saige decorate them with different candies and sprinkles.
It has been raining the past two nights As I lay in bed at night, I love to hear it rain ouside. Grandpa and I rode to Provo yesterday and I have never seen the leaves more beautiful. As a matter of fact, they were spectacular. If you don't know what that word means, you can look it up in the dictionary.
I can hardly wait for November to come so that we can come to your baptism. I'm hoping I can come before that so we can spend some time together. I love going on walks with you and Saige and just talking to each other.
I hope you know how much I love you. When I stay with you, I like watching you get ready for school each day an dseeing what you will choose to wear. I know how much you like to do your own hair and you do a great job learning to try new things. I especially love watching you care for your little brother and sister. I already know that you and Saige are best riends and will always take care of one another.
Continue to be a good girl and listen to what your parents try to teach you. They know what is best for you. Do your best at school and be sure to help your mother whith what she asks of you. I am so proud of you Madi and love you so very much. Grandpa and I pray for your family every single day. I hope you will pray to Heavenly Father every day because he wants to hear from you. Keep practicing the violin and piano becaue music will make your life better. I can't imagine this life without having good music.
Thank you for being my friend and sweet granddaughter. I got up this morning and just wanted to write to you and tell you what a special young lady you are. Have a great week and know that you are loved so much by Grandma Remund.
I love you Madisen,
Grandma Remund
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment