Wednesday, January 23, 2013

32

 I turned 32. I don't know how it happened but somehow I got old. I didn't even see it coming-might be because of my 4 kids. They are a good distraction from a lot of things! I had a nice birthday. Brett threw a little surprise party for me with some of my Bakersfield friends. We had cheesecake from Tahoe Joes and it was fun. He also got me a silhouette cutting machine and I am SO excited about it. It was a total surprise. I don't even know how he knew that I have wanted one for awhile. I think that's why it was so fun! Here are some birthday cards/letters from my Grandma Dalton and my Mom. The letter from my Mom is one of the nicest things ever written to me so I wanted to keep it and I wanted to be able to see it in her handwriting forever. I am so thankful for my Grandparents and Parents. I don't deserve them. 



No comments: