Syd is really funny lately about extremes. Everything is too hot, too cold, too heavy, too far away, to bright, too loud.
When we went to Utah last month she told us the whole way there that "grandma is too far away". At one point she even said. "Mom. Lets go laurels. Grandma is too far away"!
She is at the independent stage where everything is "I do it". Yesterday she got hurt and I told her that I would kiss it better. She said, "no. I do it."
I have had a big zit on my chin for about a week and she has kissed it better a few times while saying, "momma owie".
Today she told me she needed to do pee pee in the potty. I put her on there and she totally did it!! Guess I've got to get myself motivated to potty train her/them.
Yesterday Brett and I were working on the computer and Dalton came it. Brett just happened to mention to me how much he stunk. Dalton said, "Yep-Daddy stinks"!
Brett said, "What does daddy smell like".
Dalton said, "Stinky Cow Poop"!!!!!
Yesterday Brett and I were working on the computer and Dalton came it. Brett just happened to mention to me how much he stunk. Dalton said, "Yep-Daddy stinks"!
Brett said, "What does daddy smell like".
Dalton said, "Stinky Cow Poop"!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment