Monday, January 12, 2009

New calling

Guess I shouldn't have complained so much about my Nursery calling! Bishop Hawley called me into his office yesterday and called me to be the 1st Counselor in the Relief Society. I really nervous but also very excited to be back in R.S. I am so sad to leave Laurie in the nursery, though. I just had a meeting with Elaine Davis (the president) today and she is so sweet. It will be fun to work with her. I am not sure how it is going to work with me being pregnant and having the twins but my Patriarchal Blessing tells me that if I will accept my callings that my family will be blessed and I will still be able to be the wife and mother that my family needs me to be. So, I guess it will all work out somehow.

No comments: