Okay-so now I am really freaking out. I went to take another pregnancy test last night and as I am taking it I started bleeding. The test was still positive but now I am freaked out that I am miscarrying. I made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow.
I have been EXTREMELY tired, which is what prompted me to take the test in the first place. My periods are always late and not predictable so that wasn't a concern but after 4 days in a row of falling asleep in the blue chair around 3 pm (I NEVER take naps), I knew that something was up. I also didn't feel very good when Brett's family was here but just thought that I was recovering from the weird flu that we all had during Christmas.
I will write tomorrow after I see the doc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment