Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our week-in a letter

I just spent some time writing a letter to Chance and rather then write the same things here (although it would be a bit different!) I will just copy and paste a copy of what I am e-mailing to him. I know that is lazy but I am exhausted. Madi has Pneumonia and I haven't slept through the night in over two weeks. First from my sickness, then from staying up with her. So, here ya go!

Hi Chance,

I had a goal to write to you every Sunday but today is going to have to be an e-mail. Madisen has pneumonia and so I don't think I will be able to sit down with my notebook tonight. I am a much faster typer than writer. She isn't in the hospital or anything. They put her on some antibiotics and gave her an inhaler to try to open up her airway. I thought she would be better by now (she started with it a week ago today) but she isn't. In fact, we just canceled our Birthday Disneyland trip cause it wouldn't be fun with her being sick. They are such good kids-when we told them we wouldn't be able to go I expected them to start crying. They both looked at me and one of them said, "that's okay-we will go another time"! I sure love them! Mom and Dad are still going to come for Thanksgiving so it should be fun. Jade doesn't want to come (the punk!) and he told mom and dad to please not make him go!

You have probably already heard from Mom or Stef that Mia has RSV again. They gave her a shot at the doctor and she is doing much better already. Everyone seems to be sick this year. I am already looking forward to the Spring!

We just got your last letter and loved it! I think I wrote you one since then too so after this e-mail, I will wait for you to write me, then I will write back. That way, when we answer each others' questions we will know what we are talking about. I can't believe you haven't got the pictures yet. I will have to look into that. They should have been there by now. I read your letter to the girls tonight and it was so cute. They loved learning a new Spanish word. Keep teaching us some. I am really jealous that you get to learn Spanish. It will be something you will use the rest of your life. When I read the girls the letter and was reading the part about your Sunday schedule Madi said, "Wow, he is SO busy-he needs to take a break!"
Do they let you take 'breaks' in there?!!

We went to the mall the other day and as soon as we walked in Madi said, "I think I might cry!"
I said, "Why, what's the matter"?
She said, "Remember? This is the place that we came with Chance and Ashley last year and I really miss him!"
She has been so funny about you.

In church today, the moms of the missionaries from our ward spoke. We have four missionaries serving in: Philidelphia, the West Indies, New Zealand, and Houston. It was so fun to hear about all of the experiences they are having and it made me so excited for you to get to Chile! I can't wait to hear about everything-the people, the culture, the food, the church there, EVERYTHING! So, hurry up and get over there. You will have to give us lots of details. Even if that means just writing mom (since you probably won't have much time) and she can forward it on to us.

I saw sister Hawkins in church today and she is very excited about the Temple. She said that they are already planning on going there for the dedication. I asked her how long it would take and she said she thought around 2 years. So, hopefully, right before you come home you will be able to go there!

Well, I didn't intend for this to be so long. I mainly just wanted to say HI before you e-mail again on Tues. and let you know that I couldn't get a letter out today. Can't wait to hear from you again!

I sure love ya,

Nat

No comments: