Thursday, October 21, 2010

Um...WOW!

Well, we have been doing in-vetro again and today was implantation day. We went with the doctors recommendation and put 3 embryos in. SCARRY! Here's a bit more information about our day...

They thawed 3 embryos and all three looked really good. The embryologist said that they weren't affected negatively at all by being frozen. The doctor was very happy with the transfer and we could see them in the uterus via ultrasound. So, at least we know they made it in there this time!!! He said I have an abnormally long cervix. Not sure if that is good or bad but he always seems fascinated by it. Who did I inherit all of my messed up girly parts from?! Last time I was there he told me that my endometriosis is very bad and that when I am not trying to get pregnant I should be on birth control to help control it. He also found a cyst on my left ovary which he said needs to be watched. YUCK. Being a girls SUCKS!

I have been having MAJOR anxiety about having triplets. My brain has been so crazy that yesterday I ran right through a red stop LIGHT going about 40 mph. Good thing the girls weren't with me and there were no cops around (or cars coming the other way). I have also been having nightmares about it and when I am awake, I find myself trying to figure out where I would put 3 cribs, 3 highchairs, 3 car seats. All of the sudden my giant house and giant minivan seem SO very small. I feel like they are closing in on me!

We just got back from parent/teacher conference and it went well. Both teachers said the girls are the smartest in their classes (after working in their classes, I have seen that there isn't much competition for that spot-some of those kids are SHOCKINGLY behind!). Mr. Long said that Madi is reading at the level of a 2nd grader and she is the smartest kindergartener he has seen in a very long time. Makes all those LONG days of holding books over their heads and reading to them when they were 6 months old worth it.

I am just laying on the couch, watching Brett get the girls ready for bed and getting everything ready for school tomorrow. It is so funny how you think it is going to be nice to have to lay around for a while but when you are actually doing it-it sucks. I don't like being lazy. I feel guilty and all I can do is look around me and see things that need to get done. It's driving me nuts.

I take the pregnancy test in 12 days. I will let you know what we find out.

Also, below is a poem that my mom wrote and e-mailed to me. She is so stinking funny and has wrote many fun poems. The title of the e-mail was titled: Good Things Come in Threes

The Number Three!

I’ve been sitting here this morning while drinking my tea.

Just thinking about the number three!

So many good things cone in three’s you know.

Like red light-yellow light-green light GO!

There are Mia, Maddie, and Saige, you see.

Nothing more precious than those girls, to me.

Remember the Nina, the Pinta and Santa Marie.

A voyage to America would be their journey.

The wise men that traveled with gifts of great worth.

Brought Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh to celebrate Christ’ s Birth

Missionaries they only come in two’s, but wait!!!!

The spirit is with them, so that would make three…..

Dances like the Rumba, Hip Hop and Jive,

Get the body moving; come on give me five!!!

A triple in baseball, now that is a hit,

Base 1-2-3 the scoreboard is almost lit.

The Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and Lion were friends,

They stuck together until the very end.

It looks like I’ve made my point, wouldn’t you say,

Good things come in threes almost everyday.

Don’t worry we’ll help you, take us for our word,

Now really this poem is quite absurd !!!

Love, Mom

No comments: