Then, later that night, Saige said the VERY same thing to me. It was so funny.
Then, that night, when we were saying prayers, Madi said, "Dear Heavenly Father. Please help mom to have another baby. And we want it to be a boy one."
It would be nice sometimes if prayers worked like ordering off of the drive-thru, fast food menu. If they were, however, I am afraid we would order things that would ultimately end up bad for us-just like the french fries and chocolate shake on the fast food menu.
I do think it is cute how kids think about things though. They have such simple faith that we all need to try to be more like them. If they pray for God to give them a baby brother, they just expect God to do it. And why wouldn't they? We tell them all the time that if we ask for things, in faith, that Heavenly Father will make it happen. "Ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened."
I need to have faith like my girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment