I found this is Madi's backpack. I thought it was so cute. She has been such a stinker about the violin so I was glad to see something positive about it. She is really good at it but hates to practice and asks all the time if she can quit. Yesterday she told me that when she is older she is NOT going to keep playing it. I am hoping that her attitude will change. The whole point of me making them play the violin is to build their confidence. I want them to feel how awesome they are at so many things. If there is one gift that I could give my girls it would be lots of confidence. I want them to remember always (especially during those rough teen-age years) that they are 'daughters of a Heavenly Father, who loves them'. I want them to be confident enough to not follow the in crowd and not care what other people think. I hope they worry more about what the Lord thinks of them than anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment