Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mothers

Stef and I got this e-mail from our mom last September and I wanted to share it here because it meant so much to me when I got it. I still helps me each day and I am so thankful that she would take the time to send it to us:


Hi Nat and Stef,
Yesterday in Church a new family talked in our Ward. They are the Clove Family and he is a new teacher down at the High School. They are such a nice family, they have two little girls their ages are around 4 and 1. His name is Tyrell and her name is Kristen.
They both served Missions and after their Missions they met at Utah State University which led to an engagement and marriage. I am not sure how long they have been married but I think around 6 or 7 years. They both gave such good talks but I fell in love with a quote that Kristen gave, it is from Harold B. Lee. I wanted to send it to you because I think that you will like it too. Here it is:

"Parents, remember that now is your opportunity. You may feel yourself harassed as you struggle
through the days with children, but you are living the happiest and the most golden years of your life.
As you tuck them into their beds at night, please be kind to them. Let them hear a kind voice amid all
the angry, vile voices that they will hear throughout life. Let there be an anchor to which these little
ones can turn when all else fails. The Lord help you so to do."
Harold B. Lee

I know you are so busy with your little families and I am so proud of the Moms that you are. You are just the best. Your little ones will always be grateful for all that you have done for them. It is the most important work that you will ever do. I just want you to know how much I love my sweet Grandchildren and I feel so blessed to have you as my daughters. 
Love, 
Mom

No comments: