3/12/14
Syd cried for 2 hours the other day because she wanted egg nog. Not sure what reminded her of it but I told her that once we got to Idaho I would make her some. That's what I spent the day doing today. Is she spoiled or what?!
She also loved the song at Christmas time that says, "bring us some figgy pudding". Today I opened the fridge and she saw a chocolate snack pack she got So excited and said, "ooohhh! I love PIGGY PUDDING"! Can I have some with my lunch?"
I've also noticed that she points at things with her middle finger, just like my dad does sometimes. Which is funny because he hates when people "flip the bird". He told us when we were kids that if he ever saw us doing that he would cut out finger off. We believed him.
Brett was helping Dalton say the prayer last night for family home evening and it must have gotten a little long for him because when Brett said, "please bless grandpa with his surgery" dalton said, "uh huh".
We all started laughing!
He's been trying to potty train. Something he decided he wanted to do right in the middle of our move. He's done pretty good so far but today was BAD! I cleaned poop off of the toilet and his legs and the floor twice today. Then he peed on the floor. The girls had piano tonight so I was very glad to get out if there for a minute.
Today (3/16/14) we went on a drive to explore more areas of mountain home and the snake river. We hopped on the freeway for a few minutes and dalton started singing the happy birthday song to a all of the diesels. He is obsessed with diesels, tractors, trains, and whenever we see an the points to each one and says", I drive that diesel truck. I drive that tractor"!
No comments:
Post a Comment