Just thought I would write down a few funny things about dalton and syd today.
I was sewing a quilt for kelsi's new baby (Avery) last week and dalton was watching me. He came up and said, "I need to drive that"! I don't know how I feel about a little boy who sews but he wants to touch anything with a motor. Everytime I get the blender out he has to be the one to turn it on and push the buttons.
The other day Syd was saying the prayer and it was getting lengthy and silly so Brett said, "in the name of...
Syd said, "the hundred acre woods"!
We all were rolling on the floor.
They both LOVE having family home evening. Syd thinks we need to have it every night:). We've been reading the kid version of the Book of Mormon and dalton calls them Scripers. The only thing they have got out of it so far is that Nephi had mean brothers. They open the book all of the time now and pretend like they are reading it and say,"and there were these mean brothers and they were so mean"!
Saige did a FHE about a month ago and brought in these 2 white erasers to help with the song. When she held up the left one we had to hum the song instead of sing the words and when she held up
the right one we had to make a buzz buzz sound. Syd thought it was so fun. A week later when we were having fhe she was trying to tell us something and was getting so frustrated but we finally figured out that she wanted the erasers to sing the song. She is SO cute when she does it and gets SO into it! I guess it is tradition now. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment