Just last week Brett went to the Western States Vet Conference which just happens to be in Las Vegas. The kids and I were very sad that we couldn't go with him. He stayed at Stef's house and this is what he brought home for us. Notes from Mia.
SO STINKIN' CUTE! I makes me sad that Madi and Saige are too old now and they spell things correctly.
"I miss playing trains with you two. Sydney and Dalton. From Mia"
"Dear Madi, I miss you. Dear Saigy I love you. Frum Mia."
"Dear Brett. I have missed you. Welcome to my house. Love Mia. From Mia"
"Dear Natalie, I miss you. From Mia."
In the hearts it says, "Yum, Marriage, Love, Lucky, Hearts, Sweet"
You can tell that it was around Valentines and she must have been eating conversation hearts!!
Sure love that girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment