Wednesday, October 29, 2008

G and G Remund

We just started a tradition last year in Brett's family that we would put together memories and stories in a book for his mom and dad and add to it every year. Last year we all wrote our Testimonies. This year the kids are writing their favorite memories of their mom and dad and the kids are writing their favorite things about G & G. Here are the answers that my kids gave (after much prodding and bribing)!


Madisen’s Answers

Grandma

What is your favorite thing about grandma?

She takes us to Kamas and the zoo.

I love that big green bouncy ball that she has

I like to go on walks with her and I like to eat at her house.

What do you like to eat there?

Eggs

Potatoes

Sandwiches

And Soup

Why do you love her? Just because!

What else do you like to do with grandma? I like to go fishing with her.

When did you go fishing with her? Remember, with Aunt Rae.

Yea? Grandma was there and we went on the boat too. It was so fun!

Grandpa

What is your favorite thing about Grandpa?

He is funny with the cows and makes funny noises!

What do you like to do with Grandpa?

The gator. He taught me how to drive-but we crashed into the fence!

I like to go to Kamas and swim with him.

He lets us watch movies.

He lays by us when we are going to sleep






Saige’s Answers

Grandma

What is your favorite thing about Grandma?

I like when she comes to our house

She takes us to Hunter and Savannah’s

She does fun things with us like play the piano with us.

I like to send letters and picture to her

She takes us to the ice cream place

Grandpa

What do you like to do with Grandpa?

I like to write letters with him and color with him

I like watching TV with him

He takes me to the train burger with Madisen and Grandma goes with us

Oh yeah-I like to ride the jeep and go out on the farm with him

Anything special that you want to tell G&G?

I love them and I guess that’s all!

No comments: