Friday, May 20, 2011
Thankful
I am so thankful today. I am 32 weeks and 2 days and still going strong. I am so thankful to not be in the hospital on bed rest (or be at home on bed rest)! I am still able to do most things. I try to stay off of my feet more often and I try to not run too many big errands, like go to Costco and Winco. I don't lift heavy things and when I drop stuff on the floor I wait til the girls come home to pick it up! Bending over is hard with this giant belly. I am just so thankful that these babies are still in my belly. I am so thankful to still be at home and spending time with my girls and Brett. I am hoping to make it to June (any time in June would put me at 34 weeks) but I do have a C-section scheduled for June 20th. I have been so worried about preterm labor and bed rest that I didn't think beyond that. Now I am starting to have anxiety about having surgery again and actually taking care of these babies. SO SCARY! Can't believe that this is happening again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment