Monday, July 22, 2013

AMAZING KIDS

 I have four amazing kids that I do not deserve. The babies have been stinkers lately and I have to lay by them during their naps so that they don't climb out of their cribs. While I was in there a few days ago I told the girls they could watch a movie. They picked "The Next Karate Kid" which none of us have ever seen. I was in the room with the door closed (and when they come in it gets the babies all hyper so I get mad at them when they come in). I had been in there about 15 minutes when Saige opened the door. I was almost to yell at her when she said, "Mom-we should not be watching this movie. It just said 'go to H-E-L-L'. "
I told her to pick something else. Madi came in a few minutes later and said, "We are going to watch "The Other Side of Heaven" because it is opposite and will help us not think about what we just heard".

I love that they are able to make correct choices-even when I am not around. I am SO SO proud of them.

No comments: