Funny story about Syd. She lost her first tooth last week (August 14th or 15th 2017).
We were at cousin camp the week before and I was noticing Mckenna and Charli and they both had a few teeth missing. I didn't think Syd or Dalton had any loose teeth but the day after we got home Syd was eating a bagel and was complaining that it was hurting the chew it. I looked in her mouth and both bottom teeth were loose. She got all excited and started wiggling them like crazy trying to get them out. She was happy one minute and crying the next. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "Mr. Jim is going to pull my tooth out"! (Mr. Jim is the janitor at the elementary school.
I was very confused.
She said, "he walks around at the lunch table with his pliers and asks if anyone has any loose teeth he can pull out!"
I told her that he was just kidding and I said, "you don't have to tell him that you have a loose tooth"!
She said, "Dalton will tell him"!
I told Jim that story today at school and he laughed and laughed. Then I think he felt bad because I heard him go up to her later and tell her that he would never actually pull her teeth out!
I remembered a funny story about Dalton today too. He used to have the biggest crush on Aunt Bailey! He once told me that he was sad that Jade married her because that meant that he couldn't. SO CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment