I just found a paper that I had written a few notes on to remember to blog about them. Unfortunately it was so long ago I can't remember what some of them mean:(
I guess that's why we need to write in our journals more often so we don't forget stuff. Here are the few that I do remember:
1. Sydney loved puzzles from a VERY young age and could do them! Dalton really struggled with them and would give up without really trying but she was so patient and stuck with them. One year for Christmas she got like 10 puzzles because she was so into them.
2. My friend Jovane` made D&S quilts when they were little. Dalton got really attached to his. It is green and blue and has frogs on it. We call it froggies. He balls it up under his head when he sleeps. When I lay by him he always wants to share it and puts some under my head too. Syd was attached to the quilt that Kendra Hubble made. It is super small for her but she calls it pink and still uses it occasionally.
3. They used to call fire hydrants HIRE FYDRANTS. There were some pink ones around town in Mountain Home and whenever they saw one they would yell Hire Fydrant!!
4. I may have written about this one before but in case I haven't Madi got a cash register one year for Christmas. She really wanted a type writer but they were hard to find and very expensive. I knew she wouldn't use it for long so I got a cash register thinking it would appease her. Dalton started playing with it a couple years ago and he called it a CASTRATOR. We thought that was super funny!
5. Dalton was really funny about my hair for awhile. He only liked it in ponytails and if it wasn't in one he asked me to put it in one. I think it's because whenever it wasn't in a ponytail that meant I was leaving the house for something!
6. Dalton and Sydney called the stapler a SNIPE for awhile. They would ask-where's the snipe!
Thats all for today! Hopefully I will remember some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment