Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Questions-Madi

I have decided that I am going to try every Sunday to sit down with my girls and ask them some questions to put in this journal. Here is the first set. These are Madisen's answers. Thank heavens this blog is private because she sure makes it sound like we aren't very good parents.

Q. Where were you before you were born?
A. In Washington

Q. Do you like your name?
A. Yes

Q. If we could change your name, what would you like it to be?
A. Don't change my name! (in a very panicked voice-Madi is my worrier)

Q. What does mom do for you?
A. Let us watch a movie and have candy, buy groceries for us, and have ice cream for family home evening. Hum-I want dad questions now. We read books together

Q. What is something that mom always says to you?
A. You be mad. I love you. Eat your dinner. You say mean words like you call me a monkey-I'm not a monkey-not a real one or a fake one!

Q. What is your favorite thing that mom does for you?
A. Watch a movie. Can we watch a movie? (Mom, "NO".) Now I want a dad question.

Q. What is your favorite food that mom cooks?
A. French Fries

Q. Is mom a good cook?
A. Yep, and a good driver and a good cooker. I love you-write that down. Ok, it is dads turn.

Q. What does mom do all day?
A. Goes outside and plays with us.

Q. What does mom do while you are at preschool?
A. Goes to the gym and the store

Q. What is the funniest thing mom does?
A. Do the Wii

Q. What things does dad do for you?
A. Goes to the park with us and stays here with us while you go to mutual. And, he loves us.

Q. What is something that dad always says to you?
A. Good words and mean words when he spanks us. So, I'm the boss of him.

Q. What does dad do all day?
A. Go to work and go to church

Q. What is the funniest thing dad does?
A. Drives the golf cart crazy at grandma's house. I love him so much.

Q. What do mom and dad look like?
A. A crazy monster! Mom is Ceilia and Dad is sully on Monsters, Inc. You scare us!

Q. Do mom and dad love each other?
A. Yep

Q. How do you know?
A. I dunno

Q. Do you want to get married someday?
A. Yes. Because we haven't got married yet.

Q. Who do you want to marry?
A. Dad. And Saige wants to marry dad too.

Q. How old do you want to be when you get married?
A. I dunno, like 10?

Q. What do you do all day?
A. Work all day at our house. Can I color now?

No comments: