I have decided that I am going to try every Sunday to sit down with my girls and ask them some questions to put in this journal. Here is the first set. These are Saige's answers. She is a little bit short with her answers. Sometimes she isn't very patient-who does that sound like?!
Q. Where were you before you were born?
A. At Washington
Q. How do you feel about mom and dad?
A. Happy
Q. What does mom do for you?
A. Cook, you let me spend time with me, play, you hold me.
Q. What is something that mom always says to you?
A. Be nice. Be really really nice.
Q. Why does she say that?
A. Because I have to.
Q. What is your favorite thing that mom does for you?
A. Let's me play in my room.
Q. What is your favorite food that mom cooks?
A. Quesadillas and I like it when you buy strawberries.
Q. Is mom a good cook?
A. Yep.
Q. What is something that mom cooks that you don't like to eat?
A. Lettuce
Q. What does mom do all day?
A. Clean, work in the office, take us to preschool.
Q. What is the funniest thing mom does?
A. You play tricks, like jump. What is the funniest thing I do?
Q. What things does dad do for you?
A. He lets us go outside while he does the BBQ, he reads books.
Q. What is something that dad always says to you?
A. He says that we can be nice.
Q. What is your favorite thing that dad does for you?
A. Takes us to dinner sometimes.
Q. What does dad do all day?
A. Cleans up Rollie's poo with his shovel and the lets us play outside.
Q. What is the funniest thing dad does?
A. He laughs
Q. What do mom and dad look like?
A. Like moms and dads
Q. Do mom and dad love each other?
A. Yes
Q. How do you know?
A. I just know that.
Q. Do you want to get married someday?
A. Yes. Because I just want to and I haven't gone to the Temple yet. I want to go to the Temple someday.
Q. Who do you want to marry?
A. Dad.
Q. How old do you want to be when you get married?
A. 5
Q. Where do you want to get married?
A. In the Salt Lake Temple
Q. What do you do all day?
A. I play, go to stores and get the mail, ride our bikes out in the garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment