Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Juliet

The girls are really starting to pick up what songs say on the radio so I have had to be really careful. Songs that I once thought were harmless (now that I really listen to what the words say) are now banned from the car!
Their favorites are:

*Chicken Fried
*Love Story by Taylor Swift (The Juliet Song as they call it). Madisen sang that song over and over and over and over again the other day. It was cute for the first 4 hours. She doesn't know any of the right words and that makes it even cuter. Every once in a while Saige will correct her, "that's not how it goes. It goes like this..." Saige's new words are also wrong so it makes for some funny listening! Madi usually says,"I can say it however I want!"
*I like to move it, move it (The song from the movie Madagascar)
*Crush by David Archeletta (they like this one because last year when Grandma Remund was here she was into American Idol and LOVED David Archeletta. The girls got to watch a few episodes and really like it. I made them stop when they looked at Paula Abdul (whom I cannot stand!) and said, "Mom, that lady forgot to wear a shirt". That was the last time we saw American Idol!

No comments: