Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Geography

Saige is really into Geography. She knows most of the states now (thanks to the Leap Pad). Every time we get into the car she wants to know, "what is out my window"?
Usually the answers are:
North=the big trees (Sequoia National Park)
South=L.A. or San Diego
East=Vegas
West=the beach or 'Daddy's work'
I try to say places they have already been.

We have had a lot of fun lately playing Go Fish with our Disneyland face cards that we got at Disneyland last time. It is a fun game to play with them because they can both be on their own teams. It has been good for us to introduce games really early. Most of the time they can handle it if they don't win and if I pretend to cry and throw a fit when I loose (to test them) they both say, "that's not how we act"! I wonder where they heard that?!

No comments: