Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I can't believe it's May already. Before we know it, it will be Christmas time again. It is amazing to me how the day after Christmas it feels like Christmas will never come again. Then January thru November it seems like your life is a whirl wind and there it is again. Today is Mother's Day. I still don't feel like this is a holiday for me. It is my mother's holiday. A time for me to express my complete awe at all she has done and sacrificed for me. I am a firm believer that you never fully appreciate your mother until you have become one yourself. I didn't even recognize 1/2 of her sacrifices until I had children of my own and now make the same sacrifices for them. If you ever read this mom...I love you so much! Thank you so much for everything! I am so sorry I never showed any appreciation for everything and I am so super sorry for being a brat.

No comments: