Madisen woke up first this morning and crawled into bed with me. We were laying face to face and I told her how much I loved her. She immediately rolled over (to face away from me) and said, "mom-I have to get away from your stinky breath"!
Saige usually wakes up first and this is our usual morning conversation. After cuddling with her for a few minutes I say, "Saige, do you know how much I love you?"
She tries to guess and I say something like, "so much more than that" or "to the moon and back".
She then says, "mom, do you know how much I love dad?"
Why does it always have to be about dad? They have always been such daddy's girls.
Yesterday she told me, "Mom, I love you one whole dollar"
Then she said, "I love dad thirty hundred dollars"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment