Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Story Catch-up December 9, 2008

Today we were on our way to the Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist for Madisen and we got into a fender bender. I stopped at a yellow light and the guy behind me was speeding up to go through it and he hit into the back of us. Not a pleasant experience but it could have been a lot worse. We were all fine and you can't even find a scratch on the explorer. Good thing I was driving the explorer because he hit the hitch!
The guy was SO mad and he was a BIG Jerk. But, I just waited calmly for the police to come and then went on my merry way. I am so glad that the girls were okay. It shook me up a bit but I didn't cry!

The doctor said that she definitely needs to have her tonsils out. They will call me later to schedule the surgery.

No comments: