Wednesday, August 12, 2009

tickle rubs

Madi's new favorite thing is when I lay by her and tickle her back. She says, "will you tickle rub my back?". She is very picky about how it is done. If I don't do it just the right way she will say, "that's not how you do it mom!". She loves me to do it because of how my nails are and she asks for it all day.
Another cute story about her is:
I was talking on the phone to Stef and she was telling me that she was in Cedar the other day and ran into some guy from college that she once thought was so cute. She was in her pajamas, no make up, etc. (as if she ever looks bad). Anyway, I said, "that always happens to me-when ever I run into someone like that I always look HORRIBLE!"
Madi came up to me and wispered in my ear, "I don't think you look horrible mom."
It made me feel so good. The best part about it is that I really did look horrible-it was 3 in the afternoon, no make-up, hair in a pony, and still in my PJs. I felt like the prettiest mom in the world at that moment (until I looked in the mirror, of course)!

No comments: