After I got back from Pasadena I started cleaning up the girls room. What a pig sty. I can't believe the crap that they had stuffed in their closet. I filled a couple of trash bags and I didn't even get rid of any toys! We are going to have a long talk about how to clean their room when they get home. Today I am going to work on Grandma's room. We call our spare bedroom Grandma's room. Wish they used it more often! Kelsi is coming to stay with the girls next week so I need to get it ready for her. She was going to come and watch the girls for our 10 year anniversary. We had a fun trip planned to Santa Barbara. Now, we will be spending it in Pasadena as that is the weekend that they will do the egg retrieval. Not near as fun!!!
Well, I better get to work. Lots to do before the girls come back. They are having so much fun. Every time I call them it is like pulling teeth to get them to talk to me. They are too busy having fun. My mom said that Saige told some people at church that they were staying with Grandma so that I could go to the doctor in L.A. GREAT-wonder what rumors are going around about me! Madi said to me a couple times on the phone-how are your warts mom? (I have some warts on my feet that I keep going in to have frozen.) It occurred to me to day that they think I am going to the doctor in L.A. for these warts! They are so cute and innocent. I miss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment