When the girls called to talk to me I could hear my mom on the phone telling them to tell me happy mother's day. Then they asked to talk to their dad. Saige got on the phone and in a very sweet, sincere voice said, "Happy Mother's Day Dad"!
After I called my family I called my Grandma Dalton to wish her a happy Mother's Day. When I was hanging up, I told her to tell Grandpa hello. She said, "oh, he's right here. Do you want to say hi to him?"
I said, "Sure!"
He came on the phone and said, "We put your name in the Temple every Wednesday." I immediately started to cry (I would like to think it is because of all of the hormones they have me taking). Then he said, "Did you see the news about that lady?"
Me: "No, what lady?"
Grandpa, "Oh, I would have thought you would have seen that. You know, the lady that they just put the wrong embryos in!"
I about died. That is NOT something you should tell a person who is right in the middle of invetro. I told him, "Don't tell me that!"
He said, "Your right, I probably shouldn't have told you that. Well, here's Grandma"!
You just have to know my Grandpa. He is so funny sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment