In their prayers last night, they blessed 'mom's warts'. I guess if we do get a baby out of all of this we are going to have to name it Wart!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Warts
Last week when the girls were at my Mom's they kept asking me on the phone how my warts were. I have 3 warts on my foot that I have been trying to get rid of. They even went with me to the doctor a few weeks ago and watched me have liquid nitrogen put on it. It finally dawned on me that they think all these doctors appointments I have been going to are for my warts. I have to admit, it is kind of nice that they think this-it keeps me from having to explain things and keeps them from telling everyone if I do tell them what's going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment