We get the girls back tomorrow and we are excited! My dad is bringing them on the diesel as he has to get a load of potatoes from Larry. Brett will meet him in Barstow. I am nervous for them to go on the truck but also excited for them. It brings back a lot of fond memories-Stef and I used to go with my dad a little bit on the truck and we LOVED it. I will never forget coming up over the hill south of Mesquite and seeing the lights of Vegas at night for the first time, or how easy it was to fall asleep to the hum of the engine in the sleeper. And, my dad ALWAYS had a package of pecan sandies. I think to this day they are the only store-bought cookies that he will eat.
I have a doctor's apt. tomorrow. This one will be much more fun though because Laurel and Mia Phillips are going to ride with me so that we can go somewhere fun for lunch. She has been such a good friend through all of this. Will let you know how it goes. I hope they tell me to stop giving the shots that make me cry every night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment