$12,000 of in vitro did not work.
Having Brett stab me with needles and inject painful medication didn't work.
Putting my life on hold and going through hell didn't work.
I am sad, angry, discouraged, bitter, etc.
When I got the news, I couldn't quit crying. The girls found me crying and ran off to the spare bedroom. When I finally came out of the office they excitedly came running up to me and told me that they had made a treasure hunt for me (they got the idea from when Kelsi was here-she did a pirate day with a treasure hunt. They had little clues that they had written (almost all words spelled correctly). The first told me to go to the bedroom. They ran ahead of me to let me know where to go. The next clue was in the closet and said, "go to the closet". Then they said, oops, the next one is in the drawer. They led me to the spare bedroom and started looking in the drawers. They couldn't find the clue so they told me to look by the trash can. Under the trash can there was a note that said, "go to the garvage can" and with that note there was a sheet of stickers. They were so excited for me to find it and so proud of themsleves. Their thoughtfulness brought me to tears. They were tears of joy, not sadness. I have two beautiful little girls who love me. They are healthy. They are smart. They want to please me and they have faith in Jesus Christ. They soak up everything about the gospel like a sponge and they believe it without question. My thoughts of bitterness and sadness were quickly replaced with thoughts of thankfulness and happiness. Another tender mercy from my Heavenly Father.


No comments:
Post a Comment