Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Assignment for Type+Writer class

I am taking an online type writing class to help me become a better writer for journals and scrapbooking. Since I have already started an online journal blog I thought I might as well post my assignments here. This week our assignments are to make lists so you will see a lot of posts like this one.

All the places you've ever visited or lived...
VISITED:
Mexico
-Puerto Vallarta (sp?) twice (once in high school, & on the cruise with Brett)
-Cabo (on the cruise with Brett)
-Mazatlan (on the cruise with Brett)
Florida
-Ft. Lauderdale family vacation when I was pregnant with the twins
Boston, MA
-With Nicole and Jennifer Reynolds
Seattle, WA
-Trip with Brett and girls
Corvallis, OR
-With Brett to check out OSU vet school
Afton, WY
-To visit Randall and Melissa
Washington, DC
-To visit Brianne and Jared
Hawaii
-Kauai and Oahu-both on vacations with my family

LIVED: (in chronological order)
Circleville, UT
Cedar City, UT
Pullman, WA
Bakersfield, CA

No comments: