Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Keep a Journal

"Those who keep a book of remembrance are more likely to keep the Lord in remembrance in their daily lives. Journals are a way of counting our blessings and leaving an inventory of these blessings for our posterity.

~ Spencer W. Kimball

I just found this quote on Kolby and Ali Day's blog and liked it so much that I had to copy it over to our journal blog. I loved the last part about counting our blessings. We really are so blessed in so many ways and that is one of the messages that I would like to leave for my posterity-we are blessed. We are blessed with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are blessed with the freedom to believe what we do. We are blessed to have our needs (food, clothes, shelter) and so many of our wants. We are blessed with family and friends who take care of us and support us. We are blessed with the ability to work and provide for our family. We are blessed to have had parents who taught us to work. We are blessed with health and strength. The list goes on and on and on. The message of today-we are blessed. Try not to forget it! And remember who to thank for it!

No comments: