Today was just another day. The girls had preschool. They learned about letter C. Brett worked 15 hours. I spent the better part of the day on the computer and in the kitchen. I am trying to keep up with this class I am taking and I get further and further behind every day. Thank heavens it isn't a 'real' class where I am graded! Although, it feels so much like school-always behind, staying up late trying to catch up enough to get through the next day! I am so glad I am done with school. I can't say that enough. I am so glad that I made it and graduated from college but I am so glad to have that stage of my life over with. It was so hard-especially in the end when I was going to school with 9 month old twins. I don't know how we ever survived that year. Even now, looking back, I still don't know. Nothing short of a miracle.
One funny thing about the girls. They have totally switched eating habits (again)! It started out that we couldn't get Saige to eat anything when she was a newborn. She was always too busy to be bothered with eating. When I would nurse her the room had to be totally quiet. If she heard any kind of noise she would pop off and look around to see what she was missing. That is so her personality-she cannot hold still for anything. When they turned about 2 she just started eating like crazy. Like she was hitting a growth spurt or something. She could eat 3 pancakes in one sitting and she can down pepperoni pizza better than any other kid. It was funny to watch because she was always so little. Well, ever since the camping trip, I can't get her to eat anything and Madi is eating like a champ. For the last year and a half I have had to hound Madi at EVERY meal to get her to eat. It was getting really annoying. She would sit at the table for hours. This is also because she is very stubborn and once she gets an idea in her head-there is no going back. Hum-wonder where she gets that from (ME!)? Anyway, it seems like they do that. Switch off with things like shyness, eating habits, likes and dislikes, etc. Having twins is definitely more dynamic than just having one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment