Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday, Sept 6, 2008

Brett took the girls camping with Matt Woodruff and his boys for the weekend. It has been such a great weekend for me. I have been able to get so much done and I am so grateful for a few days of quiet. It is amazing how much faster I work when I don't have as many distractions. I am hoping that I can keep the house this clean after they get back. Madisen and Saige have had so much fun spending time with Brett. I have only been able to talk to them for a few minutes on the phone but they sound like they are having a great time. I will write about the things they did when the come home and tell me about them. Some of the things I have done this weekend: had a massage!, cleaned the bathrooms, moped floors, organized and cleaned the office and their room, took a load of stuff to goodwill, had lunch with Laurie at the olive garden, painted my magnetic board, etc. There is still a lot to be done around the house and I didn't get a chance to practice the violin but it has been a great weekend. Both relaxing and productive.

Martha had shoulder surgery this Thursday and is recovering. She had a torn rotator cuff (sp?) and bone spurs. She has had very limited use of her arm for the past few months so we are all hoping this surgery helps. It is She and Roy's anniversary today. I forgot to ask her how many years they have been married.

No comments: