Thursday, September 11, 2008

Funny Girls

When Madi woke up this morning and crawled into bed with me, she mentioned how many freckles I had on my arms, face, and everywhere else! I was tired and didn't respond. Then she said, "you should give some to some other kids". I said, "what?" She replied, "you have so many, you should share some!"
Believe me-I would if I could. Anyone want a few of my freckles? I have been humbled and am now willing to share!

Madisen still had a fever this morning so I kept her home from school. She was so sad to have to stay home-especially when we dropped Saige off. When Saige got home and we were done with lunch Saige said, "I have a good idea mom. Why don't you and Madi lay down on her bed and have a little rest and I will lay on my bed and be very quiet and not talk while you guys sleep?" I couldn't believe that she was offering to go lay down on her bed. It didn't work out quite like she had planned. She was the first one asleep-quickly followed by her sister. I think it is safe to say that I have some sick girls on my hands. They have never before offered to take a nap.

One other funny thing-Laurel asked her at preschool if she had fun camping. She said, "we had fun but mom didn't go. She was on a break!" Well said Saige!

No comments: