Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday, September 1, 2008

Today was Labor Day. The girls and I went to swim at the Wright's house. They are moving out of their house tomorrow so they invited us over for one last swim. It was fun, but today was the first day that the weather was decent. The pool was actually a bit too cold to swim. Unfortunately it is supposed to warm up again this weekend. But, today was nice. Brett actually came home before 5 P.M. today. That was a nice change. He stopped at Albertson's to get some meat for us to BBQ. We had a great dinner and then did family home evening. We watched old home movies of the girls and it was so fun to see how much they have changed. They loved watching them and laughed at everything. I wish I would have taken more videos and lately I have been even worse. Tomorrow is preschool day! It is a long time from Thursday to Tuesday for the girls. Every day they ask me, "is it preschool day today"? Then they whine when I say no. They get so board being cooped up in the house in the hot summer. They love Laurel and she is so cute with them. I think she is doing a really good job at her preschool. There are 5 girls in their class and the girls love going. I need to get to bed so that I can get up in the morning and get them ready for school. It is nice that I can go to the gym right after I drop them off so I don't have to get ready before school. This saves a lot of time. I hope to get a few things done tomorrow. The office is a mess, Brett needs new business cards made, I need to do some reimbursements for business expenses, and the van is almost out of gas. 3 hours just isn't enough time but I sure am grateful for it.

No comments: