Today was preschool day-Yippee. They learned about letter B and had a 'Birthday' party. The girls had so much fun. They bring home such creative things. Brett went today to talk to Anna at Bank of American to get us pre-approved (AGAIN) for a home loan. So, round 4 of house hunting is about to begin. Honestly, I am so sick of the whole thing. Hopefully we find something this time because I think I am about done. We have been trying to buy a house for 2 years now and we have seen literally hundreds of homes. I am so surprised that our Realtor (Jim) hasn't told us to find someone else-I am sure he is so sick of us not being able to make up our minds.
Funny story about the girls. Every time Brett or I leave the house they start yelling, "goodbye, goodbye, good luck, etc." over and over again. So, today when Brett left they said good luck about a hundred times. When the door shut behind Brett, Madisen turned to me and said, "Mom, what does good luck mean?!" Good lesson learned-we should learn what things mean before we say them! Here is another funny story that I am copying from Rachel's blog. This happened while Brett and I were in Hawaii.
"Dean and I were able to spend a couple of days with our twin nieces. We loved spending time with them. They are so grown up and so well behaved.
We took them to Kung Fu Panda and to eat at the Dairy Keen. We also enjoyed spending time with them at Cascade Springs.
The highlight for me was when I explained to them what it means to be a twin. Maddie said, "doesn't it mean that we're kids?" Not quite! As I explained to the best of my ability, a light bulb came on and Maddie said, "oh so Saige was in my dads tummy and I was in my moms?" They crack me up."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment